Spray-Vac® provides the ultimate protection for spray vaccination.
Spray-Vac® aids in the administration of sprayed vaccines for poultry. It is especially designed to prolong the viability and improve the effectiveness of reconstituted and diluted spray vaccines.
The Benefits of Spray-Vac
Spray-Vac delivers the same powerful protection found in all of the ASP Family of Vaccine Stabilizer products, as well as many unique benefits to improve upon the success of your spray vaccination practices. These benefits include:
- Immediate stabilization of the water
- Rescues vaccines from the harmful effects of chlorine, controls pH, and balances tonicity in ordinary tap water or well water
- Safer than distilled or deionized water as vaccine diluent
- Pink dye to indicate the spray solution is completely safe and ready to receive the vaccine.
- Ideal for use in SoloVac™ or comparable backpack-type sprayers
- Will not clog sprayer nozzles
The Features of Spray-Vac
Spray-Vac was designed to allow producers the simplicity of spraying their vaccines without the massive cost and inconvenience of using distilled water – making it the one of the most powerful products available for protecting your valuable vaccines. It provides the ultimate in stabilization, including new generation stabilizer formula especially engineered for poultry spray vaccines, including fragile bronchitis and mycoplasma vaccines.