When using a meal bait to manage your rodent populations, use Renegade™ Meal Bait. Renegade contains the active ingredient difethialone, which kills rodents starting 4-5 days after they have consumed a lethal dose. This product is formulated with a lower concentration of active ingredient (25 ppm) in a palatable bait.
- Labeled for use in Norway rat burrows.
- Contains mold inhibitors for longer life.
- Lower second-generation anticoagulant active ingredient concentration; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Best used in areas where non-target animals cannot access bait.
- Scoop included for ease of use and measured dosing.
- Available in 25 lb. pails or 50 lb. boxes.