Prozap® Zinc Phosphide Pellets
Restricted Use Product
Acute Toxicant: Zinc Phosphide
Zinc phosphide, a powerful acute rodenticide, is contained in all Prozap® rodent bait formulations. These fast-acting baits are formulated with a special blend of processed grains that are especially appealing to rodents.
- Rapid and economical control of large infestations of mice or rats in and around livestock and poultry buildings; gophers can also be effectively controlled with direct burrow application.
- Attractive protein concentrations.
- Contains less dust than competitor formulations.
- Pellets utilize a special hardening agent and can withstand up to 1½” of rainfall before melting.
- Easily filters through vegetation.
- Prozap’s small pellet size is preferred by mice.
For spot treatments in and around buildings, orchards and groves, vineyards, rangeland and non-crop areas such as lawns, ornamentals, golf courses, parks and nurseries.
Prozap Pellets Bulk 50 lb bag and 2,000 lb tote
- For control of voles, rats, and mice, prairie dogs, pocket gophers, kangaroo rats, and Columbian and Richardson’s ground squirrels.
- Available in 1/8″ and 3/8″ pellets.
- Extensive use for field applications.
- May also be used on no-till corn, cucurbits, Christmas tree nurseries, potato crops, and sugar beets.