Hawk Soft Bait RodenticideRequest Product
The only Soft Bait with the Power of Hawk
Hawk baits have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
Hawk Soft Bait is formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability. Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding and won’t freeze or melt in extreme temperatures. Use Hawk in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability.
– Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding
– Bait won’t freeze in extreme cold or melt in high temperatures
– Manufacturing process ensures contact with sachet paper, maximizing bait acceptance
– Can be easily secured in a bait station or used indoors in areas away from children, pets or non-target animals
– 10 gm sachet for flexibility with mouse or rat placements
– Available in 16lb Pail