Hawk Rodenticide Pelleted BaitRequest Product
Hawk Rodenticide Pelleted Bait
Bulk pellets excellent for burrow baiting
Hawk baits have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding.
Bulk pellets can be used indoors in areas inaccessible to children, and non-target animals, and can be utilized in rat burrows as well, within 100 ft of buildings. The compressed pelleted bait is durable enough to hold up in a variety of baiting situations and the hard pellets satisfy rodents’ desire to gnaw. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Proven bait acceptance and performance
– Bulk pellets are excellent for burrow baiting to control rats & baiting in hard to reach areas
– Can be used indoors in areas inaccessible to children, pets or non-target animals
– Available in 12lb Pail of Bulk Pellets