HAWK Bait ChunxRequest Product
Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx
Outstanding Rodent Acceptance
Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Chunx are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
Motomco’s unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent’s desire to gnaw. Hawk Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait.
Use Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
-Motomco’s most palatable single feed Chunx formula and an industry standard for palatability and control
– Motomco’s #1 selling formula worldwide, preferred by professionals and ag producers
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Use Hawk Bait Chunx in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer
-Formulated with an optimal blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum palatability and weatherability
– Mold and moisture resistant
– Unique block shape and edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
– Contains holes for placing on rods in a bait station, or can be secured using nails or wire
– 1oz Bait Chunx available in 9lb and 18lb Pails