Excellent for knockdown of severe infestations
Tomcat with Bromethalin Bait Chunx contains the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose, faster than anticoagulant baits. Due to a quick knockdown when compared to anticoagulants, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. Motomco’s unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent’s desire to gnaw. Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait. Each block kills up to 12 mice, based on no-choice laboratory testing.
– Premium active – Excellent for knockdown of rodent populations and severe infestations
– Proven combination of palatability and effective control
– Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active ingredient
– Kills by affecting the rodents’ nervous system – Bromethalin is an ATP Inhibitor, which prevents the transfer of energy across nerve cells
– Kills rats and mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose
– Rodents will cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose, requiring less bait to be used compared with other anticoagulant baits
– Each block kills up to 12 Mice, based on no-choice laboratory testing.
– Formulated with an optimal blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum palatability and weatherability
– Mold and moisture resistant
– Unique block shape and edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
– Contains holes for placing on rods in a bait station, or can be secured using nails or wire
– Available in 4lb Pail