Insect Growth Regulator Concentrate
Key Use Instructions:
- Tekko 10 is an insect growth regulator (IGR) larvicide that controls larvae of listed pests, preventing emergence of adult insects and breaking their life cycle.
- To control darkling (litter) beetle, soldier fly and dump fly larvae in poultry houses, apply 3 fluid ounces of Tekko 10 per 1,000 square feet using sufficient water to get complete surface coverage.
- Apply to the litter surface 4 – 6 days prior to bird placement .
- Mix TEKKO™10 with water and apply with spray equipment e.g. any low pressure sprayer (tank type or trigger sprayer) typically used for indoor applications.
- Also controls emergence of adult house flies, dump flies and soldier flies from manure and other fly breeding sites in: cattle barns, feed lots, dairy barns, hog farms, horse barns, incinerators, cattle and horse manure, non-farm animals stalls, poultry buildings, cage-layer houses, poultry houses, refuse storage areas, hay feeding sites.
- Reduces stable fly emergence from hay feeding sites in cattle pastures for up to 4 weeks.