The only Soft Bait with the Power of Hawk
Hawk baits have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
Hawk Soft Bait is formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability. Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding and won’t freeze or melt in extreme temperatures. Use Hawk in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability.
– Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding
– Bait won’t freeze in extreme cold or melt in high temperatures
– Manufacturing process ensures contact with sachet paper, maximizing bait acceptance
– Can be easily secured in a bait station or used indoors in areas away from children, pets or non-target animals
– 10 gm sachet for flexibility with mouse or rat placements
– Available in 16lb Pail