Hawk Rodenticide Pelleted Bait
Bulk pellets excellent for burrow baiting
Hawk baits have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding.
Bulk pellets can be used indoors in areas inaccessible to children, and non-target animals, and can be utilized in rat burrows as well, within 100 ft of buildings. The compressed pelleted bait is durable enough to hold up in a variety of baiting situations and the hard pellets satisfy rodents’ desire to gnaw. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Proven bait acceptance and performance
– Bulk pellets are excellent for burrow baiting to control rats & baiting in hard to reach areas
– Can be used indoors in areas inaccessible to children, pets or non-target animals
– Available in 12lb Pail of Bulk Pellets