Highly palatable Meal Bait formula
Hawk Meal Bait is an industry standard, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding.
Hawk Meal Bait is an exclusive oat and grain formula that is highly palatable and can be used when other competing food sources are available. Use indoors in areas away from children, and non-target animals, and can be utilized in rat burrows as well, within 100 ft of buildings. Hawk Meal Bait is made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Meal Bait is excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Proven bait acceptance and performance
– Hawk Meal Bait is an exclusive oat & grain formula that rats and mice will eat even when competing food sources are available.
– Can be used indoors in areas away from children, pets or non-target animals
– Available in 25lb or 50lb