- Dura-Pen is indicated for the treatment of the following bacterial infections in beef cattle due to penicillin-susceptible microorganisms that are susceptible to the serum levels common to this particular dosage form, such as: Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex), Upper Respiratory Infections such as Rhinitis or Pharyngitis Blackleg.
- Each mL of suspension contains:
- Penicillin G Benzathine – 150,000 units
- Penicillin G Procaine – 150,000 units
- 12x100ml./cs., 12x250ml./cs., 12x500ml./cs.