Barnstorm® is a heavy duty concentrate, mildly acidic cleaner and descaler. Its high-foaming detergency is designed to remove both organic and inorganic soils from surfaces prior to disinfection.
Barnstorm is ideally suited for use in all phases of hog farm sanitation, including; nurseries, farrowing crates, breeding and gestation rooms, loading chutes, animal transport vehicles, boot baths, waterers and feeders, and all areas in the pork production facility where effective disease control and biosecurity are critical to animal health and performance.
Active: Phosphoric acid
Use: Hog farm sanitation, including: nurseries, farrowing crates, breeding and gestation rooms, loading chutes, animal transport vehicles, footbaths, waterers and feeders, and all areas on the pork production facility.
Activity: General use detergent, high foaming descaler
Application: foaming, immersion, spraying, and mopping
- High Foaming enhancing the cling time and efficacy of the cleaning process
- Specifically formulated for hog operations
- Removes and loosens packed on fecal material, uric acid, and other tough organic soils
- Descales surfaces with mineral scale and detergent residues
- Leaves surfaces clean and bright for disinfecting
- Used as foam, spray, or soak