Virocid™ “The Global Disinfectant”
- Virocid™ is a powerful disinfectant formulated with the synergistic blend of a single chain quaternary ammmonia, a twin chain quaternary ammonia and glutataldehyde.
- Virocid™ advance formulation also contains isopropanol, pineoil, and buffering agents.
- Virocid™ is labeled for disinfection of animal and poultry facilities, hatcheries, food processing plants, transportation vehicles and veterinary clinics.
- Sanitizing hatchery rooms, poultry and animal facilities by fogging and for the control of algae and bacteria in recirculating cooling water systems and evaporative condensers
To Clean Algae Build-up:
- VIROCID @ 3.3 ml – 7.5 ml/litre (0.33 – 0.75 % or ½ to 1 oz / gal) of water.
- Allow the product to remain on the surface of EC Pads for 10 minutes.
- Flush/spray off with clean water.
- Repeat, if necessary.
- Drain the system and flush with clean water.
(VIROCID is bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, algaecidal that eliminates clogging up by algae or microbial contamination by “slime forming bacteria”. These products have residual activity and inhibit bio-film as both of the products contains Quaternary Ammonium Compound and Gluteraldehyde).
- VIROCID @ 200 ml/1000 liters of water (0.02% or 1 oz / 40 gal ) within the system as to acquire the desired results.
- VIROCID @ 55 ml/1000 liters of water (0.0055% or 1 oz / 150 gal ) within the system, continuously, with the help of medicator or treat this way, in general, on weekly basis.
- 12 x 1 quart case
- 4 x 1.3 gallon case
- 55 gal. drum