Denagard® 12.5% Solution (Tiamulin)
- Oral antibiotic intended for preventive and therapeutic use in pigs.
- DENAGARD 12.5% Solution is an aqueous solution containing 125 mg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate per ml of product. It is used for medication in drinking water.
- Administer Denagard® Liquid Concentrate in the drinking water for 5 consecutive days for the treatment of swine dysentery at a dosage rate of 3.5 mg per pound of body weight.
- Denagard® Liquid is for treatment of swine pneumonia due to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae when given at 10.5 mg per pound of body weight. 12.3% liquid concentrate.
- One bottle will medicate 512 gallons of water and treat 33,257 lbs. of swine for 1 day for swine dysentery.
- One bottle will medicate 170 gallons of water and treat 11,086 lbs. of swine for 1 day for swine pneumonia.
- 1 litter bottle
- This item cannot be shipped internationally.